What you can find here
About LearningExpress Library
Each of the following Centers offers practice tests, exercises, skill-building courses, and many other resources.
- Adult Learning Center - This center offers busy adults the resources to improve their math, reading, writing, speaking, and grammar skills, become a U.S. citizen, and more.
- Career Center - Learn about a career, prepare for an entrance exam, prepare for an occupation exam, and more.
- High School Equivalency Center - This center helps you build basic skills and prepare for the GED® test.
- College Preparation Center - Prepare for Act ®, SAT, AP, PSAT/NMSQT, TOEFL iBT®, and college admissions essay writing
- College Center - If you need to strengthen your fundamental academic skills for your courses, prepare for an important placement test, or ensure a top score on a graduate school entrance exam, the resources here can help you reach your goal.
- Popular Software Skills Center - master Microsoft Office, learn computer graphics and illustration, and understand your operating system.
- Job and Career Accelerator - powerful tools and expert guidance to help you find a job
How to access & use LearningExpress Library
Use the instructions below and this link to access LearningExpress Library.
To use LearningExpress Library from off-campus, you will need a password that you can obtain by:
- contacting your instructor
- contacting the library either in-person, by phone (336-633-0204), by email: email@example.com or sending a text message to (336-308-8801).
1. Click on “Register” if you are a New User (if you have already registered with LearningExpress, enter your Username & Password, then click “Login”).
2. Create a Username and Password of your choice (Student ID and Course Section numbers are NOT required). Click "Register.
3. Please make a note of your Username and Password for future reference.
4. Select the desired Learning Center from the list of “All Centers” at the top of the screen (for example, “High School Equivalency Center”).
5. Select an option.
6. See “User Guides” for help with searching, taking tutorials, taking tests, downloading & using eBooks, and customizing your content in “My Center.”