Each of the following Centers offers practice tests, exercises, skill-building courses, and many other resources.
Use the instructions below and this link to access LearningExpress Library.
NOTE: When using LearningExpress Library off campus, you will be prompted to enter your MyRCC username and password.
1. Click on “Register” if you are a New User (if you have already registered with LearningExpress, enter your Username & Password, then click “Login”).
2. Create a Username and Password of your choice (Student ID and Course Section numbers are NOT required). Click "Register.
3. Please make a note of your Username and Password for future reference.
4. Select the desired Learning Center from the list of “All Centers” at the top of the screen (for example, “High School Equivalency Center”).
5. Select an option.
6. See “User Guides” for help with searching, taking tutorials, taking tests, downloading & using eBooks, and customizing your content in “My Center.”
Off-Campus access to RCC Library databases is restricted to current students, faculty, & staff.
When prompted, use your MyRCC username and password.
If you do not know your password, you may use the self password reset site.
If you still have issues, please call Computer Services Help Desk at 336-625-1573 or email email@example.com.
RCC librarians are currently unavailable.
To chat with a North Carolina Librarian select NCknows. NCknows chat is not available Saturdays and Sundays from midnight to 8:00 a.m.