Library Quick Facts
- Passwords are required for all online library databases. Passwords change every fall semester and may be obtained in one of several ways:
- "Ask a Librarian" chat (available M-Th 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) Please include your full name and date of birth for verification of student status.
- Request by email email@example.com Please include your full name and date of birth for verification of student status. We check email M-Th 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Text 336-308-8801 We check text messages M-Th 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- From your online instructor
- or by calling the library 336-633-0204
- You can make an appointment with a professional librarian using the Book-a-Librarian service. We can meet with you face-to-face or online in "Ask a Librarian" chat.
- If you need to obtain a library card to check out library books and are unable to visit the RCC campus, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your current mailing address and telephone number. We will mail your card.
- Special arrangements for the checkout of RCC library books to be shipped to you via U.S. mail may be made by contacting us at email@example.com. This service is limited to distance education students living outside Randolph County. RCC Library also has agreements with the Archdale Public Library and with other community colleges in North Carolina to provide resources to our students.
- Book loans are 3 weeks. Overdue fines are $.10 per day.
- Video & DVD loans are 3 days. Overdue fines are $.50 per day.
Hours & Contact Information
- Library Hours:
- Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Phone: 336-633-0204
- Text: 336-308-8801