Films on Demand is an online database of high quality, educational videos. Features include:
- a Web-based interface that's accessible 24/7 on- and off-campus
- nearly 30,000 full-length videos from top notch producers such as PBS, BBC, Meridian, National Geographic and more
- easy searching via keyword or browsing subject categories
- viewable in the classroom or for presentations
- share links through email or integrate into Moodle
- combine segments from different videos to create a customized viewing experience
- contents include high quality videos on business & economics, health & medicine, humanities & social sciences, and science & mathematics, as well as travel and fitness programming, home and how-to videos, indie films, and popular music performances. Includes Oscar, Emmy and Peabody award winning documentaries, interviews, instructional and vocational training videos, historical speeches and newsreels.