If you are unable to find books in the RCC library and wish to search other community college libraries in North Carolina, use the drop-down menu on the catalog to change the library from Randolph Community College Library to All NC Community College Libraries. This will search North Carolina community college libraries that are members of the CCLINC consortium.
If you need a book from another library or if you find a book in RCC library that is checked out, use the following steps to request it in RCC Library Catalog:
- Click on the Details button to the left of the title.
- Click on Place Hold (first link in the box on the left).
- Enter your library account barcode number in the user ID text box (this number should start with 29875). You do NOT need to enter an alternate ID or PIN. If you do not know your card number, contact email@example.com
- Click Place Hold.
- Your name should appear with a confirmation that the hold has been placed.
- You will be notified via email as soon as the item(s) is received.
- There is no charge for interlibrary loans from other CCLINC libraries.
- It may take 7-10 business days to receive an interlibrary loan item.
- Overdue charges apply to interlibrary loans.
Can't find the book you need in CCLINC? Use the Interlibrary Loan Request - Book online form to request that we find it for you elsewhere.