Library Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- When using library databases off campus, you will be prompted to enter your MyRCC username and password.
- You can make an appointment with a professional librarian using the Book-a-Librarian service. We can meet with you face-to-face, in chat or via text messaging.
- If you need to obtain a library account to check out library books and are unable to visit the RCC campus, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your current mailing address and telephone number. We will mail your account information.
- Distance Education students living outside Randolph County: Special arrangements for the checkout of RCC library books to be shipped to you via U.S. mail may be made by contacting us at email@example.com.
- RCC Library has agreements with the Archdale Public Library and with other North Carolina community colleges to provide resources to RCC students.
- Book loans are 3 weeks. Overdue fines are $.10 per day.
- DVD loans are 3 days. Overdue fines are $.50 per day.