Dean of Library Services
General library services/policies, cataloging
Instructional Services Librarian
Research assistance, reference materials, library instruction, reserves policies, copyright
Library Services Assistant
Circulation, overdues, interlibrary loans, library computer use, reserve items, library displays
Technical Services Assistant
Order status of library materials, interlibrary loans
Computer Lab Assistant
computer assistance, training lab reservations
Evening Library Assistant, Part-time
M - TH 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Current periodicals, Library Computer Lab
Welcome to RCC Library & Computer Lab!
Hours & Contact Information
Monday - Thursday
7:45 a.m. - 10 p.m.
7:45 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Summer Semester Hours
May 21 – July 30
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
8 a.m. — 3 p.m.
The Computer Lab is CLOSED for the summer semester, but will be opened if there's a need for specialized software.
Checking Out Materials & Using Computers
- When you visit the library, be sure to have your student ID.
- Book loans are 3 weeks (overdue fines are $.10 per day).
- Video loans are 3 days (overdue fines are $.50 per day).
- Reference books can only be used in the library and contain the letters REF in front of the call number (example: REF 616.075 Pag)
- Periodicals (magazines, journals, newspapers) can only be used in the library.
- The library and computer lab has a total of 51 computers equipped with Windows 7 (library), Windows 8 (lab), MS Office 2013 and two flatbed scanners.
- You must have a flash drive or other external media if you need to save your work. Once you log-off a computer, your work will not be saved on the hard drive.
- The College's Electronic Access Acceptable Use Policy governs the use of all computers in the library and the library computer lab.
- The Training Area of the Library Computer Lab has 10 computers that can be reserved for groups by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black & white computer printouts cost $.05 each and color printouts cost $.20 each.
- Photocopies cost $.10 each. You can also use the photocopier to scan documents to a USB drive at no charge.
- Please note that the library does not receive any portion of student technology fees to purchase printing supplies. To help with your printing costs, curriculum students who present their RCC Student ID are entitled to $3.00 in free printing/photocopying each semester.